Working Hours: 35 hours per week. [part-time may be considered]
Salary: £8.80 an hour
Period: Fixed-term contract, 3 months
New Israel Fund is looking for an intern to work on our expanding communications and events activities. Tasks will include helping with the research and re-design of our website and other online communication, and assisting with the creating and running of new events and projects.
· Conducting research for website development
· Contributing to the management of our social media
· Developing our Vote for Change initiative
· Assisting in arranging events and speaking opportunities, including for our New Generations
· Providing research support for new fundraising and events initiatives
· Contributing to the efficient running of the organisation
· Experience of using social media and websites
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage conflicting deadlines
· Ability to use own initiative and contribute new ideas
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team
· Good research skills and a strong attention to detail
· A commitment to NIF’s values
· Specific experience of developing websites and social media campaigns
· Experience of the British Jewish community
The internship will be based in the NIF office in London for a period of 3 months, starting June 2014, with the possibility of extension. We will consider strong candidates seeking part-time internships.
To apply, please provide a CV and a short covering letter setting out your suitability to the role to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 12pm on Monday 26 May.
Registered Charity Number 1060081. New Israel Fund is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales, No: 3296825, Registered Office: 25/26 Enford Street, London W1H 1DW